Posted on March 3, 2011 by shira
I recently had the pleasure of designing a logo for a new local Ithaca business called Sol Kitchen being started by Joey Gates. She describes the project:
Sol Kitchen is a multi-faceted adventure that includes solar oven catering and cooking classes for kids. Classes will include field trips to local farms, discussions about different kinds of dietary needs/restrictions, origins of foods/dishes and more.
Need a logo of your own? Find out about our graphic design services.
- Shirari Won the City of Ithaca MLK Freedom Walkway Logo Contest
- Report from Our DIY Solar Panel Cooker Freeskool Class
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with the Vegan Cooking Skillshare – Ithaca Freeskool Distance Learning Video
- Video: Trap, Neuter, Release with Kristin – Ithaca Freeskool Distance Learning
- Ithaca Freeskool: We Are All Teachers – New Video!