Posted on June 20, 2012 by ari
Want to see a vegan cry? Here you go. This is the first time I’ve ever made a video like this. Yesterday I did something I deeply regret; this is me repenting. I’ve never been this honest and open before, about how I feel about animals, so it’s a little scary, but I think it’s something I have to do to be true to myself and my ideals.
I really value your feedback about this video. Is it too uncomfortable to watch, or too revealing? Did it speak to you? Have you had similar thoughts? Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment on this post or emailing me. Thank you so much.
- VIDEO: My Vegan Evolution
- Video: Support Wild Things Sanctuary
- Video: Trap, Neuter, Release with Kristin – Ithaca Freeskool Distance Learning
- Video: Highlights from Ithaca Freeskool’s Summer 2010
- Video: Empathy is the Invisible Hand